Friday 1 June 2012

Engagement shoot published by top wedding blog!

I am very lucky to be able to say that all of my weddings have been published on the top wedding blogs out there. I have now started sharing my engagement shoots too, one of which has been published today! 

I include an engagement shoot in every package I offer to ensure that we have time together with the camera before the big day. I think that this is really important, as it ensures the couple know how I work and I get to know what they want from their big day. It also gives them time to feel comfortable in front of the camera so there is no awkwardness on their wedding day. The images from the shoot are often used in their wedding preparations for wedding websites and save the date cards.

Have a look here; http://www.engagedweddingblog.com/beach-engagement-shoot-graham-young-photography/



2 comments: